– $15,235 CAD is required to be paid to Quebec Government for principal applicant and family.
– Federal fee of $1050 CAD (Principal Applicant)
– Spouse- $550 CAD
– Dependant Children- $150 CAD for each child
– Landing fee (RPRF)- $980 CAD for spouse and principal applicant.
* Quebec & Federal Government fees are subject to change under the Immigration Refugee Citizenship Canada (IRCC), Quebec Immigrant Investment Program (QIIP), enforced by the primary statute Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA).