Student Visa

Canada welcomes international students each year. If you intend to study at a Canadian educational institution in under-grade or post graduation or Masters/PhD program, most foreign nationals must apply for a study permit. A Study Permit is a document issued by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) that allows a foreign national to study in Canada for a limited time. A study permit, once issued, allows a foreign national to study in Canada at an approved institute for the duration of the specified program.

To be eligible to study in Canada

    1. Obtain a Letter of Acceptance from a Designated Learning Institution in order to submit an application for a study permit;
    2. Prove that he or she has sufficient financial support to cover the first year of tuition, as well as living expenses and return transportation to his or her home country;
    3. Must be a law-abiding citizen with no criminal record and or who pose a risk to Canadian security. You may have to provide a Police Certificate from country of residence.
    4. You must be in good health and IRCC may request an applicant to complete a medical examination;, if necessary.
    5. Applicant must satisfy an immigration officer that he/she will leave Canada at the end of his/her authorized stay the study permit.


  • – Contact Shah & Associates to initiate the Study Permit;

  • – Submit all required documentation with valid passport.

  • – Shah & Associates process the application to the concerned authority IRCC Singapore;

  • – After the assessment of IRCC Singapore, they can issue positive/negative decision.